Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You must unplug yourself completely from the system

So, I was a big Ron Paul supporter in the 2008 r3VOLution. I even started off the 2012 election cycle as a Ron Paul supporter. I was motivated, and engaged for him. But the luster wore off quickly for me.

Things seemed wrong for awhile, but I pushed past it. Then when the voter fraud was apparent and Dr. Paul said that he expected it, and what could he do, and blah blah blah. It angered me. No Dr. Paul it is not an anti-Paul conspiracy. It is an Anti-Liberty movement conspiracy, and then I realized the truth. I rubbed the last bit of sleep from my eyes. Ron Paul is a diversionary tactic. He is there to keep those in the Liberty movement in line. He is controlled opposition.

So am I surprised Rand sold out? No, it was expected. Am I happy Dr. Paul is sending 500 delegates to the Republican national convention? No, I could care less. The system is completely broken. It does not work anymore, and it hasn't for a very long time.

Am I concerned? No, this system must pass for a new Liberty movement to be created. Freedom is appreciated most by those who are the most oppressed. Our country is fat and lazy right now, and that is why we barely moan at our rights being striped away. The light of Liberty will only return after a plunge into the dark. That's just how it is, and the times we are in. The job right now is to start sowing the seeds of Liberty. To explain that Liberty is a philosophy, that you have to carry with you, and into your everyday life. As a result it must be carried into politics. Liberty wilts among the confines of Governmental controls though. All government is unjust, unmoral, and a necessary evil. That is why our founders were so careful in creating a charter of negative liberties, so as to try to fight the natural progression of government into a bloated, totalitarianism state where we are headed today.

So all we can do is live the philosophy. To stand on our own, in the middle of an ocean of detractors, and hope we carry the day, and can break the chains of the economic slavery they have placed around us all.

Adam Kokesh recently said " Statism is a Sin. It is not one to be tolerated, encouraged, or endorsed in any circumstance..." I agree with that statement.


So as a good friend of mine says all over the internet: "You must completely unplug yourself from the system." No one person is going to save us, it is up to us. I for one wouldn't want it any other way. I don't want a Nanny Goat. If you want Ron Paul or whoever else to wave their hands and fix everything for you. Well, then this isn't the Blog for you, and you should just move on.


2 comments:

  1. I would agree that the system is broken.

    We moved the "house" off its foundation.

    http://www.arcticpatriot.com/2012/06/vindiciae-contra-tyrannos.html

    Of course it's broken. ;-)

    AP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A house built on nothing, can do nothing but collapse. The foundation you are speaking of are wholly necessary to anything even approaching Liberty. The problem is that no one takes the time to see that the foundations are all around them. All one has to do is open their eyes.

      Delete